24 August 2014

fuck you.

ok la im just gonna pour everything out here.

I have no friends. but i dont mean it literally. its just that no one ever asks me out now. and to sit back here at home and look at my 'friends' uploading a picture of them all happy and shit but did not even invite me, man that shit hurts. like, i thought we were friends la kan. dulu kemain la ajak sini sana and i am always fucking there for every fucking one of you assholes. the least you can do is remember me la. first of all, i know im kinda broke now and yall rich as fuck now but that does not mean you can leave me behind. I get it im no fun and shit but man, this is top cruel.

can you just imagine every day im here holding my phone just waiting for someone, somebody to text me or whatsapp me or call me. atleast just asking how im doing if you cant even take me out for some good bonding time. but no. no one. literally. and it hurts knowing that they are out there having fun when im stuck here.

Oh bullshit, dont tell me im sombong or jual mahal. because you know what? I tried so many times to text them, being nice and asking them out but all i get is some shitty attitude. kadang2 tak boleh keluar, takde masa, busy, takde kereta, takde duit, all kinds of excuses. ok i understand. but when you do have all that, you couldnt have a care in the world to tell me or asking me whats up or anything. nothing. geezzzzzz. what an attitude yall have. not even a text. tengok korg keluar sini sana semua seronok je. it hurts bad because we used to be so close. i never thought yall would change pastu pulau aku macam ni. so mean.

yall are fucking assholes k.

ok lagi satu, bila aku ajak kau jumpa crush aku ke kawan laki aku ke, i dont mind at all if korg nak berkawan or anything. but it really hurts my feelings if you guys suddenly go out without even telling me. like, i introduced you guys okay? I dont steal your friends away so why should you.  its like you are trying so hard to make all my friends leave. literally ko bayangkan, aku kenal kan kau dengan dia, pastu skrg dia langsung tak contact aku tengok2 korg dah lepak sekali apa semua. thats cruel okay. then bila aku jumpa dia, he keeps telling me how awesome you are and why dont i ask you to lepak skali... like how do you even... kenapa do? bila korg lepak tak ajak aku, kenapa bila kita lepak kena ajak kau? oh

yea. oh.
aku tak cukup 'cool' or 'awesome' or 'lawa' but at least i have a heart okay. if you ever needed help im always there lending a hand but the fact that you kinda backstabbed me, makes me believe i dont have any friends. oh come on, bila kau lepak dgn memembe aku, aku tak pernah nak tanya pun diorg. aku faham sebab kau lg best. tp agak2 ah do. not even once asking me out anymore. tak macam dulu la korg.

dont ever question why my tweets are always sad when yall know exactly why. really, really mean. aku takkan pernah la buat korg macam korg buat kat aku. but yeah, yall happy now. happy bagus lah, gi mampos dengan happy korg. puas dah hati? this is exactly what you want, to see me rock bottom, you got it now. thanks kawan.







No comments:

Post a Comment